Is it possible I have sold my home?? We have been negotiating with a very difficult buyer for the past week, and today finally signed an agreement. In two days we have the inspection. They had essentially asked us to delay the landscape work we were in the progress of having done so they could see the house and yard, and then tried to extract price consessions because the work was not done. We nearly backed out because of all the game playing, but ultimately struck a deal that we can both live with. I only hope this is not a portent of things to come, because we are on the end of what we will put up with. If we have more problems with these people and don’t close the deal, we will go to plan “B” which is to rent out the house. At least we have a short escrow, so less time to have things go wrong. We will see.